Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome to The Upward Call of God

Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm Kelsey...daughter, sister and soon-to-be aunt!  I am currently serving my family as a stay-at-home daughter and helping out on our farm.  We run a goat dairy down here in South Carolina, currently milking 24 goats, and we also have a certified cheese facility, which keeps us pretty busy.  There are five children in my family.  Jordan is my older sister who is married to Caleb Yuck.  They live in Canada and are expecting their firstborn towards the end of the year!  I am the second oldest.  Then right behind me is Savannah.  Ethan is next and is the firstborn son.  And then, the youngest in our family is Noah.  Mom has homeschooled all of us all the way through, except for Jordan's first year, in which she went to public school.  Dad is the pastor of a Family-Integrated Church that we helped to start about 5 years ago. 

Back Row Left to Right: Poppy Edens, Dad, Ethan and Noah
Front Row Left to Right: Gram Edens, Savannah, Mom, Jordan and myself
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My brother-in-law and sister, Caleb and Jordan Yuck

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My hope for this blog is that you will be encouraged in your walk with the Lord, challenged to serve Him more fully, and blessed by what you read herein as we follow the "Upward Call of God".

In Him,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I simply ask that all comments be glorifying to the Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!