Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Precious Niece!

 
December 23rd, 2013, Victoria Providence Rae Yuck was born to my sister Jordan and her husband, Caleb! Victoria was 7 lbs. and 4 oz and 21 inches long. She is so perfect!
 
  Victoria was born at home, up in Canada, and we were so blessed to be able to be up there to celebrate her birth over the Christmas holidays! The Lord has blessed our family with her presence and we are all so overjoyed and simply marvel at His goodness! I am trying to upload more pictures, but I am experiencing some difficulties, soooo...until I am able, you can enjoy more pictures of her over at our family blog: www.farmingthecarolinas.blogspot.com. We love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I simply ask that all comments be glorifying to the Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!