Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Wonderful Website

I recently found this lovely website....the Time-Warp Wife.  Okay, I know that it says the "Time-Warp WIFE" but I have found several of her posts to be quite helpful for family relationships in general, not to mention, some good information to store away for the day that I will hopefully be a wife and mother.

Another good one I've been reading recently is Club 31 Women which is a blog set up for women in all walks of life.  I have really been loving this one!  Some of her posts make you laugh, some make you think, and some challenge you.

So head on over and take a look at these two sites.  I think you'll be really glad you did!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment. I simply ask that all comments be glorifying to the Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!