Saturday, June 14, 2014

10 years ago today...

...I felt the Lord calling me to be a missionary.  I learned to trust Him then as a thirteen year old girl with my uncertain future and I am still learning to trust Him with it now!  The plans that I made as a girl were not always the plans that the Lord had for me, but in everything, His will is perfect and His plan is good.  I don't know exactly what the future holds for me, but I know that when God begins a work in a person, he will complete it (Philippians 1:6).  My Lord has been preparing me for the past ten years and I can't wait to see what the next ten hold!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thought of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11


"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I simply ask that all comments be glorifying to the Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!